Tuesday 29 November 2011

a love story about my new jacket

Today, I wore my new michelin-man inspired shin-length down jacket to work. yes.
(and yes, i have been mocked and ridiculed for this purchase...)
i wore a summer dress underneath and tottered down the street.
it was the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.
it was like wearing a sleeping bag.
i was the toastiest, happiest michelin man on the street.
and then (yes, it gets better) it RAINED a little... so i got to put on my HOOD! my faux fur lined HOOD on my glorious sleeping bag jacket.
i was a walking cocoon.
gosh it was good.

never.taking.off

3 comments:

  1. This looks SO WARM. I just inherited an old raincoat from my Papa. It's navy blue and looks a bit like a trench but is secretly a drizabone but also light as a feather! I also said it was the best thing that has ever happened to me. Happy days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a secret driazabone? awesome! the other day i saw a girl on the tube in a drizabone with skinny jeans, heels and full makeup. she looked amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great jacket! I have one very similar and its used for everythign from: my "Dog has to go out at 4 am, throw over pj's" jacket to "Going out for fancy dinner, freezing my arse of" jacket.

    Great buy!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...